Abstract submission is now open with abstract deadline on 7 February, 2021.
Abstract submissions are invited for the HepHIV 2021 Lisbon & Virtual Conference. The call for abstracts for HepHIV 2021 closes on 7 February 2021 and abstract decisions will be communicated to authors early April 2021.
Submit an abstract (Chrome is the preferred browser)
Aims and eligibility
HepHIV abstracts should contain original material from recent work that is not yet in publication. The HepHIV conference encourages research on testing and linkage to care as well as best practice examples and lessons learned, also in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Also abstracts on integrated testing and linkage to care of key populations within the fields of viral hepatitis, HIV, STIs and TB are encouraged.
Please see below list of topics/ tracks available for submitted abstracts for HepHIV 2021. (We encourage abstracts which focus on innovation, EE&CA and underserved populations):
- Integrated testing programmes for hepatitis/HIV/TB/STI
- Innovative testing services during the COVID-19 pandemic; lessons learned, including community engagement in COVID-19 testing
- New testing and sampling technologies to increase testing coverage, e.g. home-based HIV testing/sampling, finger prick, oral fluid, urine etc.; obstacles overcome
- Combination prevention for hepatitis/HIV/TB/STI in the COVID/post-COVID era
- PrEP integration with combination prevention, including PrEP for heterosexual men, women, trans people and other underserved potential PrEP users
- Models of testing and linkage to care for PWID and PWUD
- Testing implementation in prisons and other closed settings
- Engagement and integration of marginalised populations to develop innovative testing programmes which address multiple vulnerabilities